Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 15:35:23 +0200

To: ahw@WilsonCampilongo.com

From: Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org>

Subject: Summary Judgment Motion
Cc: caroline @ gerryarmstrong.org

September 5, 2003

Andrew H. Wilson, Esquire
Wilson Campilongo LLP
475 Gate 5 Road
Sausalito, CA 94965
U.S.A.

By E-Mail: ahw@WilsonCampilongo.com
Re: Scientology v. Armstrong, et al.

Marin Superior Court Case No. CV 021632

Dear Mr. Wilson:

I still have not received the summary judgment motion that on August 29 you stated you
would e-mail to me. I have also not received the Case Management Conference Statement that
you stated was mailed to me on August 22.

You stated to the Court in May that you were going to file your summary judgment motion in
June. Consequently I made myself available in June, plus July, plus August. So having
spent my summer waiting for your motion, I now have other pressing commitments upcoming, so
I expect a great deal of accommodation from you when you finally do get around to filing
your motion and e-mailing it to me.

Yours sincerely,

Gerry Armstrong

DIALOG ZENTRUM BERLIN

Heimat 27

D-14165 Berlin-Zehlendorf
Germany

Tel: +49-30-8157040
Fax: +49-1212-5-205-27-015
gerry @ gerryarmstrong.org

cc: caroline@gerryarmstrong.org

§ What's New II Search II Legal Archive II Wog Media II Cult Media II CoW ® II Writings II Fun II Disclaimer II Contact

lof 1

9/24/2018, 2:16 PM